WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight - View Single Post - Why do People Stutter
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 11:16 PM
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

Question Why do People Stutter

Hi Everyone Why do people Stutter I used to Stutter so Bad, I made Porky Pig Look Normal It was very Embarrassing when i was going to school, later in life, I was watching a Medical Documentary on TV on people that stutter, they Had a Class room of people that Stuttered when trying to read a book, Half the Class was Given a glass of wine to drink and the other half was given Valium, I would have wanted Both the Wine and Valium after the wine and Valium was given, the people would no longer stutter, Hummm, This Info was very Valuable to me, what was happing is that the Wine and Valium relaxed the Brain and the people could talk Normally.
What I did is take this info and made a Tool that helped me, What I did, is when i Started to Stutter, I would stop talking, Relax my Brain and start over again, if a word would cause me to stutter, i would find another word that had the same meaning and use that, it worked, some times I could not find another word, so I added some more words in front of the word that caused me to Stutter, one word that I had difficulty with is Pomona, Pomona is a town where i used to work at, So, I would add words like, I work in Beautiful Down town Pomona, It worked, at first it was difficult but now I dont stutter at all, I Call my Tool S R S, No that does not Stand for Sex Reassignment Surgery It Stands for STOP, RELAX, START OVER again talking, I researched Autism and found out that People that are Autistic have more Micro Columns of Neurology in their Brain and that the Micro Columns are smaller in Diameter and Both sides of the Brain are Wired together, rather than being right side or Left side dominate, both sides are wired together, the problem is that, Autistic people think very Fast and can not send the info from the though area of the Brain to the Speech are of the Brain with out the signal being Shorted out because of the Smaller Micro Columns Neurology in the Brain, trying to pass to much info causes the Neurology to short out, which causes a Micro Seizure which causes Stuttering, this Info I have research for years from Medical Documents, The tool I developed Worked for me, I hope it works for others that may Stutter Too, Take care and have fun, Chellie

Page generated in 0.04981 seconds with 7 queries