Old 04-15-2018, 12:00 AM
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 401

Oh… my… God! I have a love and hate relationship with the nano units… It’s so hard to get them right. After I built the carbon fiber sphere I had another series of failures. I had to cut the tube to reduce weight, rebuilt all carbon fiber supporting structure from a thinner and lighter sheet, fixing some other design errors. I went back to my notes from the successful nano units and build the exact replica of those nozzles and replaced one more servo. After all this work, it still took me tens of crashes and endless tuning hours and fixes to get the contraption to fly.

For the first time in a long time I felt like the times that I first started the MonoPhan project, where I used to have so little progress and so many crashes…

In the end it happened. Looks and flies nice Enjoy…


Last edited by VAALLEON; 04-15-2018 at 06:23 AM.
VAALLEON is offline  
Page generated in 0.04270 seconds with 8 queries