WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight - View Single Post - Aircraft reccomendations for new flyers
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 11:40 PM
carld2002

Originally Posted by D Payne View Post
The receiver is commonly referred to as the Rx (Tx is transmitter). You could buy a spare Parkzone Rx from Horizon Hobby or maybe have your LHS order one. Or you could buy a different brand that will work as well or better (or maybe worse if you want to go cheap). I think Parkzone is negative shift, which means you will have to get either a negative shift or auto-shift Rx and a crystal of the same frequency as that of your T-28. For my money, I would get an auto-shift Berg Rx. They have an excellent reputation.

Winds aloft are almost always stronger than they are at ground level. It was probably stonger than 6-7 if you couldn't make headway through it.
Yep, as you go up, winds veer and increase.

So how does compatability work? Will my radio only work with specific receivers, servos or motors? Are batteries only compatable with certain engines? Any good links/advice that you can give me to learn compatability?

Page generated in 0.05741 seconds with 8 queries