WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight - View Single Post - New member - RC Jeff
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 02:18 AM
RCJeff

Default New member - RC Jeff

Hi,

I really tried to find the new member thread but couldn't. i wanted to introduce myself. I recently bought my first rc plane, Ive wanted one since i was a young kid, im now 40 : ) I bought an Eflite Apprentice. It was about double what I wanted to spend, but I definitely wanted airelons so my lhs recommended it and i bought it. My goal is to eventually work my way up to a turbine jet someday.

As for the apprentice, i've had lots of trouble - most of not related to actual, in the sky efforts! Motor was doing the low power "surging" which from what Horizon told me seemed to be inadvertent esc programming for a 4s but as you know it is a 3 cell battery.

in short, I am trying to get through the frustrations and learn to properly fly. i am hoping that once I do, i will love it and have great fun - and then introduce myself to the club members at a field i wont dare to go with my plane yet.

Cheers,

Jeff

Page generated in 0.03188 seconds with 9 queries