WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight - View Single Post - Wanted WTB: Beam 450 parts or crash jobs.
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 04:02 PM
Turbojoe
Mountain Models Minion

Originally Posted by pizzano View Post
Since many of us who have owned a Beam 450 have moved on with other advancments, and most likely those who have held onto them for sentimental or nostalgia reasons (particularly the flybar models) most likely will be hesitant to give up their parts for such, here's a link, just in case:

http://www.amain.com/index.php/cPath...-Parts-Beam-E4

Surprising enough, parts are still in stock and a few guys still just love their Beams........
You'd be surprised how many are willing to sell. I picked up my second Beam as an SE/V2 crash job that needed a few small parts I had to get from AMAIN hobbies but I've also bought a big pile of NIB parts from the various forums and feebay. A lot of people just forget they have the stuff until they see a WTB post. I haven't flown in a long time and I never was competent much past hovering and some very basic sport flight. I'll probably have some crashes as I try to move forward so I want to have all the parts I'll need within easy reach.

Joe

Page generated in 0.02654 seconds with 8 queries