WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight - View Single Post - lost plane finder,very loud!!
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 12:49 PM
solentlife
Super Contributor

Just went back to HK after reading some of the 'old' stuff here ... and bought :

Hobby King Discovery Buzzer (EU warehouse) 3 US$3.06 IN STOCK Turnigy Be Found Lost Model Beeper (EU warehouse) 3 US$2.62 IN STOCK Signal loss Alarm & Lost Plane Finder (EU warehouse) 1 US$4.32 IN STOCK

With my points - came to $16.95 for

3 Hobby King Discovery Buzzers ... simple buzzer that plugs into spare Rx ch and activated by Tx switch ... ie put to Gear switch and BEEP BEEP !!

3 Turnigy Be-Found Lost Model alarms that sit between servo and Rx .. will try again with them .. I think failsafe interferes with them but lets see.

1 Signal loss and Lost Model alarm similar to Be-Found ... this is the one I used before and it worked ... would start at 1 minute whatever I was doing ... I will try again.

Anyway - that's 5 LMA's ...

I like the Discover Buzzer ... but trouble with that is the spare ch needed ... a lot of the models that I need this on are small and have 4 ch Rx's fitted with no spare ch. I might be able to mix in a Gear switch to ch 4 and then when I flick my 3 position switch on Tx .. I have gear switch start the buzzer.

Nigel

Page generated in 0.03255 seconds with 8 queries