WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight - View Single Post - Flyzone Micro Albatros
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 12:39 AM
scalercflyer
Super Contributor

Default Welcome Doug!

Originally Posted by enemyace19 View Post
Hi all! Im new to this site.Seems pretty nice.I have a hobbyzone champ I learned to fly on and picked up the albatross on friday night .Havent flown it yet due to left over hurricane winds.Will try Sunday....Doug
Welcome Doug! You will find this thread to be one of the best. It's filed with WWI junkies such as myself and my other Brothers. I noticed your avaitar. Enemy Ace was a favorite of mine when I was young. I still have all of the comic books that were written with him (Enemy Ace) as the main figure. As a young man I was (and am still) fascinated with anything WWI aviation related hence the reason I have them. Collecting WWI aviation reference material has also become a seperate hobby by itself. The Guys here all have a similar passion for WWI aviation. I hope you'll favorite mark this thread. It can be lively at times and most amusing. BTW, don't fly anything WWI with red on it! Marty

Page generated in 0.02650 seconds with 7 queries