WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight - View Single Post - Flyzone Micro Albatros
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 07:05 PM
scalercflyer
Super Contributor

Originally Posted by tr4252 View Post
The Albatros looks like yet another step forward in this amazingly fast moving technology these days. I was impressed the minute I first saw it on the net, but was a little disappointed to see that it was so small. I'm a novice, and have just recently gotten comfortable with my HZ Champ. I've always admired the WWI planes, and biplanes in general (saw Dawn Patrol at an impressionable age), and after getting the Champ, have wanted to get something with two wings, but a bit larger. Maybe 24" wingspan or so, with the ability to use it with my existing transmitter.

I have a couple of planes in the 30" range, but they don't have that all-in-a-box-ready-to-go spirit of the Champ.

The Albatros will be a big seller, I think; congradulations to the people who produce it, especially for doing this at such an attractive price.

Tom
Welcome Tom to the best thread here! If you are interested in a nice slow flyer bipe, consider the Tiger Moth by GWS, the SE5a by eflite, or the Fokker DVII by eflite. These are all about the size you are looking for. Lots of help is available to you here with these aircraft. Marty

Page generated in 0.04880 seconds with 8 queries