Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Don Sims
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Conversation Between Don Sims and fdnyjery
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Don Sims
    11-09-2015 11:24 PM
    Don Sims
    Jerry, since the new owners took over the site has been running slower and slower. Unfortunately they won't fix the issue or several other problems we're having, making it highly frustrating for the site members and volunteer staff. We're glad that folks stick with the site considering all the problems.
    I'll look into your other issue, as a long time member you shouldn't be having that problem!
  2. fdnyjery
    11-09-2015 07:08 PM
    fdnyjery
    Mr. Sims, 2 questions for you. 1) Is their a reason it takes over 2 minutes to bring up TODAYS POSTS on my computer? I have had my PC examined by Bright house our local cable co. here in Florida and they state that I have the highest speed available .
    Also on the bottom it states I am NOT allowed to post and yet I have been posting for over 7 years, asking questions and receiving answers? I know you are real busy with the site so at your convenience I would like a reply Thank You.
    Respectfully Submitted
    jerry Okeefe AKA fdnyjery