WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight - Conversation Between Grasshopper and cpmalish

Conversation Between Grasshopper and cpmalish
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 16 of 16
  1. cpmalish
    04-15-2009 06:37 PM
    hey,tom moneyorder will be in the mail tomorrow do u still have daves address if not ship it in care of me thanks and do you want mailed regestier mail or priorty. Thanks Chris
  2. cpmalish
    04-11-2009 06:06 PM
    hey tom iam going to go through headsup for the motor which one would you recommend for the cub? And iam sure STD servos in the plane but what ones for the alironsin the wing micros? Just trying to get a head start on the build thanks.chris
  3. cpmalish
    04-10-2009 05:30 AM
    hey tom check out show us your seaplane thread and you will see why I need the cub I converted a .40size hobbico or eagle trainer not sure which but dave thinks he to try water so I put floats on it check it out looks cool see ya later
  4. cpmalish
    04-10-2009 04:12 AM
    hey tom I will need to send you a cashiers check next week in the mail i don't have pay pal is that ok and if so send your address to dave so I can have it for next week I do all mystuff on a iPhone so that would be helpful thanks.chris
  5. Grasshopper
    04-09-2009 02:55 AM
    Any time Chris.
  6. cpmalish
    04-09-2009 02:52 AM
    thanks tom

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.04051 seconds with 13 queries