WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight - Conversation Between CHELLIE and brinnaaa

Conversation Between CHELLIE and brinnaaa
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. brinnaaa
    08-03-2008 03:38 PM
    hah.
    yeah they drive crazy.
    one of the teachers went after the lady.
    it was pretty funny.
  2. brinnaaa
    08-01-2008 08:31 PM
    i really liked washington. yeah it was nice with a bunch of my friends. lol. yeah there were chinese people that were really rude. no offense to anybody. they kept pushing us kids out of the way and getting in our pictures. thats cool.
  3. brinnaaa
    08-01-2008 05:49 AM
    i will try to put some on of my graduation and 8th grade trip to washington dc and philadelphia.
    some pics from the aero and space museum.
  4. brinnaaa
    08-01-2008 05:36 AM
    in high school im going to take a photography class.
    and thats what i want to study in college.
    i love to take pictures.
    but yet i still dont have a camera.
  5. CHELLIE
    08-01-2008 05:34 AM
    Hi Again :) we need motion pictures taken of planes flying, see you fit right in :) I love Photograpy too, I had a Honeywell 35 mm camera, that took awesome pics, at low light levels, its neet to see a pic that you have created, in time laps, like a car at night, and its head lights are a streak :) I bet you would love to fly a plane with a movie camera in the plane, also a lot of wattflyers are doing AP, check out these pics, from a rc plane, see, we have something here for everyone, Take care, Chellie

http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36466
  6. brinnaaa
    08-01-2008 05:08 AM
    i was actually at the beach when the eathquake occured.
    it could have turned into a tsunami or something worse i was at.
    i didnt feel anything.
    maybe i will get into the rc.
    but i doubt it.
    it doesnt interest me as much as photograpy does.
  7. CHELLIE
    08-01-2008 03:57 AM
    Hi Brinnaaa :) How did you like that Earthquake we had :) you were closer to it than I was, so you felt it more than me :) So, Are you going to get Involved in RC :) you should, there are a lot of cute guys that would Love to teach you RC :) :) :) I just got home from work, I Hate going to work, work ruins the whole Day for me, Enjoy your Vacation, and have fun, Chellie
  8. brinnaaa
    07-31-2008 06:07 PM
    hey chellie. i am alpea42's daughter.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.03668 seconds with 13 queries