WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight - Conversation Between 43851E and CHELLIE

Conversation Between 43851E and CHELLIE
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. CHELLIE
    01-30-2010 06:34 AM
    Hi Doug :) Thank you for the complement on the funjet plans, its one of my favorite jets to fly, i flew my original store bought fun jet just a few times, and put it away, I like this scratch built funjet much much better, it seems to be more forgiving, Take Care and have fun, Chellie
  2. 43851E
    01-27-2010 01:41 AM
    Way to go CHELLIE on the super cool artical you authored on Electric Flyer Magazine with your scratch built FunJet! Blue Skies All, Doug
  3. CHELLIE
    09-11-2009 08:51 PM
    Hi Doug :) Thank you for the complements :) I love this Stuff :) My Father got me started with a cox pt19 control line plane, and i loved that so much, i never left model aviation, and i think its why I am into robotics :) I have flown control line for many years, and even got my sons involved in it :) we all used to fly combat :) my supervisor at work was into pattern planes, and flew in competition, he taught me RC, thats been about 25 years ago, and i have been doing RC and control line for over 40 years now, it keeps me looking Young :) LOL Take care and Have fun, Chellie
  4. 43851E
    09-11-2009 06:01 PM
    Chellie,
    Enjoyed the build log of your Big Bipe. Read it all yesterday during my many 10 minute breaks. It looks and flys fantastic! I understand what you do at work. I have a robotics background. A Cali boy all my life with 30+ years in Silicon Valley, but was raised in the "valley", San Fernando Valley that is. I really respect what you have done with your hobby especially in setting the example of a "people person" here at WattFlyer. In Texas now with a bunch of fuel'ies. Their so fuelish- Though I am new here, I can see that I am in the right place. See you around the posts~ ....and take care you too!
    Doug

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.06075 seconds with 13 queries