WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight - Conversation Between max2112 and groundrushesup

Conversation Between max2112 and groundrushesup
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
  1. groundrushesup
    02-01-2010 04:14 AM
    Nah, just rain. And lots of it - you know, Rain 'Texas Style' lol Yeah I have some Fam up OK way and they got slammed with snow and ice.

Well I know Sill is a ways away from us but I know the three of us would do anythign to make it happen - so keep that in mind ;)

Cheers hoss!
    josh
  2. max2112
    01-31-2010 05:50 PM
    Hey Josh. Did you guys get any of that bad weather this week? I saw that OK got hit pretty hard. The way it stands right now, I will be at Ft Sill from the 17th of February until the 9th of March. I don't know if we will have any long weekends that I could get on the road and come see you guys. I sure hope so!
    Also, I hope to get back to a good internet connection and be online more than I have in the past month.
    Later brotherman!
    John
  3. groundrushesup
    01-29-2010 05:24 PM
    John,

Just dropping you a line to see how you are doing, I heard you guys are having a colder than normal winter over there yeah? Looking forward to your TDY so we can all get together and catch up - I am looking at building a Yardbird F-22 like yours, and if I have it together you can fly it while you are here lol

Take care,
    josh
  4. max2112
    12-22-2009 08:09 AM
    Josh,
    Just a quick note to say Hello and that I wish you a very Merry Christmas. You are a great friend and I miss flying with you guys. btw, I should know before the new year whether or not I will be at Ft Sill, OK for a few weeks in March. If I can swing it, I'd love to come down and see you guys. Let's hope it pans out!
    Bye for now.
    John
  5. groundrushesup
    08-25-2009 02:14 PM
    John! Man it sure is good to hear from you. Glad you got there safe and hopefully you are easing back into the German way of life mit dem schnitzels und das Autobahn mit de AUSFAHRTS! ;)

Have you gotten your ground shipment yet?

Hope you find some time to do a little flying amidst the PCS chaos.

Tschüs, friend!

Josh
  6. max2112
    08-25-2009 08:57 AM
    Josh,
    How's life brother-man? I hope this note finds you well. We are finally in a house so I should be able to be o-line w/ some degree of regularity.
    I'll keep this one short. As Mike would say: Later, friend! :-)
  7. groundrushesup
    06-12-2009 04:58 PM
    Oh yes, I am in for the show and for whatever afterwards - I will probably beat feet after we wrap up the BS session tomorrow night, I have to work at noon on Sunday. Let me know if there is anything you need me to bring.
  8. max2112
    06-12-2009 04:42 AM
    How's the weekend looking, Josh?
    Sherry (aka Mrs Ford) is asking if she should plan on company for supper. You and Dick are most welcome here at the house, overnighter included. And you are welcome to show up anytime after sun up.
    Looking forward to seeing you again.
    John
  9. groundrushesup
    04-15-2009 05:52 AM
    Well do your best on it. I don't think Dick has any plans but I will ask him for sure.

We had a good day out there today - and we both remarked how it would be fun to have you down with us. Keep us posted hoss
    josh
  10. max2112
    04-15-2009 03:06 AM
    Hi Josh. I am not sure about the 25th yet. Right now it's a 60% sure thing. If that seems like a good day for you and Dick, then I'll try my hardest to lock it in.
    Hope to see you soon,
    John

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.06808 seconds with 13 queries