Go Back  WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > baz49exe
Reload this Page >

Conversation Between baz49exe and Kirsty_Carnage

Conversation Between baz49exe and Kirsty_Carnage
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Kirsty_Carnage
    11-28-2008 01:20 AM
    Baz, what days do you fly on? Sats & suns??

Kirsty x
  2. Kirsty_Carnage
    11-09-2008 10:00 AM
    Thanks for the reply Barry. Is there still a club at eaglescott? I will try & pop down to Woodbury common, if you could let me know what times & days they fly on, would hate to turn up & no one there :( I have only been a member on this forum for such a short while, though I do like this one, seems people know what they are talking about. Cht soon I hope, Kirsty xx
  3. baz49exe
    11-08-2008 07:46 AM
    Hi Kirsty. I fly with the East Devon Club at the model flying site on Woodbury common just East of Exeter. You are most welcome to drop down and visit. I used to live in Lapford and fly with the North devon club at Eaglescott before we moved down here. How long have you been at Wattflyer member? Welcome to the group! They are great fun. Barry
  4. Kirsty_Carnage
    11-03-2008 06:30 PM
    Baz, where do you fly, just notcied you're in the same county, I'm in Barnstaple. Kirsty x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.05143 seconds with 13 queries