Go Back  WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Capt Easy
Reload this Page >

Conversation Between Capt Easy and groundrushesup

Conversation Between Capt Easy and groundrushesup
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 57
  1. Capt Easy
    05-28-2009 05:29 PM
    Hey BD thanks for the link on the DXt6i. I'd already checked it out and just for peace of mind had Horizon do a conmplte ops check when it was returned with the rcvr.....
    How's it looking for you coming tomorrow?
  2. Capt Easy
    05-14-2009 07:05 AM
    Excellent Josh- I'll be looking forward to sharing some of your time off in the daring art of flying. Goodto talk to you this afternoon.
  3. groundrushesup
    05-13-2009 09:33 PM
    yeah I am available. Better news is that I am off from Tuesday 19th through next Saturday 23rd and maybe even the 24th - depends on what they do for Memorial day.

So at least 5 days off. But yah I can fly this weekend. I hope to have my new Trojan dolled up and ready.
  4. Capt Easy
    05-13-2009 09:05 PM
    Sir:
    Are you available this weekend to fly? I have a new experiemental Cast Iron 3D waiting to maiden. There's an event in Kingsbury I'd like to attend maybe. You interested?
    Also you may have noticed the event in Killeen (Copperas Cove) next month - I can't recall when John needs to dpt but that might be a good op for us to get together.
    Nothing from Brent in over 10 days.....weird. I'm curious what's happened to him.
  5. groundrushesup
    04-23-2009 06:29 PM
    Didn't know he was coming.

I have not been able to put my kit together like I wanted to - Ive been working 12+ hour days this week. I did get my easy-up canopy and 5' folding table and a chair for myself but I haven't put my flying kit together (only bringing the Corsair) and I haven't shopped for supplies. I am gonna work on that tonight when I get off (going shopping and packing up the truck.) I figure if I leave around 10am I'll get there at noon and that will be good time. Thoughts?

PS - Seriously - Brent is coming?
  6. Capt Easy
    04-23-2009 06:15 AM
    Hi Ho Josho - we need to coordinate dpt/arv time Friday - yes?
    What's your thoughts?
    Brent is bringing his Folk Wolf.....just kidding!! He's bringing his F-15.
  7. Capt Easy
    04-18-2009 06:43 AM
    Hey Steamboat - I'm planning on heading out to the field soon as I can in the morning prob 0900, or earlier depending on the wx. Give me call whenever you get up.
    The BH P-36 arv this morning and I think it'll be keeper for sure. Nice kit.

.....Compressor?
  8. Capt Easy
    04-17-2009 04:41 AM
    Thanks much Josh - I'l check it out asap.
    John called a few minutes aga and he will plan on meeting us Friday night in Leander and camp with us as well. He'll try to get off work at 1200 if possible but I told him we would try and save him a camping spot if he doesn't get off work till 1700.
    Sound like it's workable? Call me tonight when you get off work if you can.

John's cell: 254 383-5508
  9. groundrushesup
    04-16-2009 09:08 PM
    I think this would be a great candidate for your P-36 - 110 Watts per pound is a good range - in the "fast scale" range for 8lbs AUW - you can run two 3S 2200's on this motor too.
  10. Capt Easy
    04-16-2009 07:55 PM
    It's smaller than the P-6E....I thought I was getting better. It's only 5' 3" WS. I'll be okay..... Sh!t I'm glad i don't gamble.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.06073 seconds with 14 queries