WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight - Conversation Between tobydogs and scubajohnny37

Conversation Between tobydogs and scubajohnny37
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. tobydogs
    08-14-2011 12:25 AM
    thanks johnny,looking forward to flying it. I'm sort of wondering what to expect.i think i got the open box adds mixed up...lol...i read the new servos,hobbyking esc,and BB motor geared at the top of the page. and also saw a plane on the bottom of the hasbin page but didn't study it to see if this was a total arf.i went back to check and the bottom picture was gone after i paypaled you.

doesn't matter to me anyway as i have on order 2 esc's and bl motors for stock and a airfoils profile yak foamie. i figured these birds can sit in the car trunk and be used daily[yeh...right] before or after work to get my rc addiction fix. what i call throw away planes...beat them up,glue them up and eventually throw them out. i have approx 15 or more balsa kit built planes in the hanger that only fly them at the club feild where space is a must. thanks again for the quick shipping,Stu
  2. scubajohnny37
    08-13-2011 02:50 PM
    stu your P-47 is on it's way, you won't be dissappointed on this one as I installed the servos in the plane for you I put you in a nice set of exi servos for free, also threw you in some junk too!

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.05329 seconds with 13 queries