Conversation Between Stevephoon and PaperAirplane
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Stevephoon
    05-19-2010 02:36 PM
    PA,

The PowerUp 400 SloFly motor from Heads Up RC has been a good motor so far. I've been pushing it pretty hard going for more power for my Stevephoon-3D and have gotten it pretty hot a couple of times and it still works great. (Using 11 in props) The best prop I've found for it while not pulling too much current is an APC 10x3.8 SF. I do wish that HeadsUp would post their "normal" analysis of prop vs current vs thrust for this motor. I do not have any way to measure thrust.

I think your plane will be lighter than mine, so this motor should be a good fit. Let me know if you have any specific questions and I'll see what I can do to answer them.
  2. PaperAirplane
    05-19-2010 01:05 AM
    Hey, I was thinking about getting the PowerUp 400 SloFly motor from Heads Up RC for my Slow Stick and I read that you put one on your Typhoon. Do you have anything special I should know about it? I just havnt seen many reviews on it or anything.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.06140 seconds with 14 queries