Go Back  WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Grasshopper
Reload this Page >

Conversation Between Grasshopper and Voyager2lcats

Conversation Between Grasshopper and Voyager2lcats
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Voyager2lcats
    04-14-2009 10:08 PM
    Tom, it's okay. I wouldn't expect you to post anything right away (remember, I am still supposed to be building a PT-19!). I am going to post it when I am DONE rather than torment everyone like I did with my P-40 posts.
  2. Voyager2lcats
    04-14-2009 04:49 AM
    Hi Tom. I saw your post about your future SBD Dauntless and I am ready to subscribe to that thread! A very underappreciated aircraft and one of my favorite US Navy aircraft. I have one word: Midway.
  3. Voyager2lcats
    01-01-2009 11:22 PM
    Hope you and your son enjoyed your New Year's eve hot dog(s) and chips! I watched an old movie and went to sleep- except when the local yayhoos set off their idiotic fireworks.:(
  4. Grasshopper
    01-01-2009 07:11 PM
    Thanks Bob, Can't wait to see your PT-19.
  5. Voyager2lcats
    12-15-2008 01:53 AM
    Tom, I pulled out your plans and balsa templates for the Pica PT-19 and started tracing for a winter build project. I won't be doing a thread until it is finished, but I will be saving pictures along the way. I think this one is going to go together very easily. Materials will be blue fanfold foam and depron or Rediboard (Dollar Tree special!). I still have that clear plastic you sent me, so canopies are no problem. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Your favorite cat. Thanks again for being the good guy that you are.
  6. Voyager2lcats
    08-02-2008 11:03 PM
    Tom, thanks again for the Ultrafly P-40 landing gear; it rocks! You are cool beyond words! Don't tell the Missus I said that. LOL.
  7. Voyager2lcats
    05-24-2008 09:12 PM
    Tom, this visitor messages box is definitely not private. I can see your, mine, and James's posts.

P.S. Okay, make that Kev's post too.
  8. Voyager2lcats
    05-22-2008 04:59 PM
    Hey, your profile says you haven't made any friends!!! So I figured I would hold out my hand. LOL!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.07456 seconds with 13 queries