Conversation Between CHELLIE and hkeelljr
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
  1. CHELLIE
    05-29-2016 10:48 PM
    HI Hun :) I am not to much into RC anymore, The feds really Pissed me off with their new requirements that RCrs have to register with them and your info is now made public, I am still around Wattflyers from time to time :) Take care and Stay Sweet, Chellie
  2. hkeelljr
    05-08-2016 08:31 PM
    Hello, how are you haven't heard from you in a while. I hope everything is alright.
  3. CHELLIE
    03-18-2015 10:43 PM
    Hi :) Nice to hear from you :) Yea, lots of things have been keeping me from my hobby, almost got them all taken care of, I need to get out and play with my airplane toys :) LOL Take care, Chellie
  4. hkeelljr
    03-18-2015 03:42 PM
    Howdy!, been awhile but I have busy myself. Haven't posted all that much,although I've kept up just checking out things on the site. Sorry to read you've been having some problems though, Like me, if its not work, its family, if not that everything else. Yesterday was the first time I have flown in 3 to 4 months probally even longer. but I'm ready to get back in the groove. Have a good day! H Keel
  5. CHELLIE
    05-14-2014 02:04 AM
    Hi, I am not sure on the plans and the Fuse Former, Sorry to hear that the Hots crashed, some times you can reglue the old broken parts back together for a pattern to cut out a new piece with. I know about the money being tight :) I am retired and on a fixed income and i have to budget everything to make ends meet, take care and have fun, Chellie
  6. hkeelljr
    05-13-2014 08:26 PM
    Howdy, Well unless you read about it I crashed the hots the other day. Anyway, I know that Model Airplane News has a set of plans for the "lectric Hots", which is the "Grandfather" of the the Midwest Electric hots. Do these plans show the fuse formers for this plane? I know silly question but money is very tight right now and every penny has too count. The wing can be used as the leading edge just needs to be repaired. Thanks for your time.
  7. hkeelljr
    04-01-2014 04:15 PM
    Congrats on the win, if you get a chance take a look at my recent progress on my bitty bipe. Harry Keel
  8. CHELLIE
    01-01-2014 06:05 AM
    Thank you very much :) Happy News Years to You and Yours :) The leg is getting better, but it sure is taking its sweet time to do so :)
  9. hkeelljr
    12-31-2013 05:01 PM
    Happy New Year from my family to yours! Hope your leg is better.
  10. CHELLIE

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.05900 seconds with 13 queries