WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight - Conversation Between **neons** and scalercflyer

Conversation Between **neons** and scalercflyer
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. **neons**
    12-20-2010 03:21 AM
    Hello Scale Flyer,
    Just stop by to say hello, Been a very active year for me. I finally joined a club after almost 50 years. AMA too. I hope you and all your friends also had some good flying. Well I am off from a breif stop by the Watt.
    Merry Christmas to All, And To All Another Good Night

**Neons** Bob
  2. **neons**
    05-29-2009 03:31 AM
    Hello
    I am sorry I have not visited for some time. Just stop by to say Hello. I hope you are getting much build and flying time in as summer approaches.
    **Neons** Bob
  3. **neons**
    01-12-2009 04:16 AM
    Hello Friend,
    I just want to say Happy New Year to you,

With all these cold days out here I am not flying much. I did get to fly 3 water planes in the snow though on Jan4th. Good flying. Although one acted up after flight and smoked my ESC and Reciever. I am lucky It did not catch fire. It was a crisp of electronics when I removed the wing.
    I am still building right now but WWII planes. In the meantime I found a great WWI site that is awesome. I am sure you have bee aware of it though But just incase you are not I will give you the link here:
    http://www.wwi-models.org/Images/index.html
    And also in WWI warplane site in Wattflyer.
    http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/show...postcount=3017

Boy these are very inspiring to look at. I think I have found some must builds in here. I still have 2 more planes to finish first. Well I hope your building and flying is gooing good.
    Smooth Flyin'
    Bob Pacheco **Neons**
  4. **neons**
    11-23-2008 07:06 PM
    Gee! I am honored. I hope I can give you a piece of 50 years off and on with modeling. Please feel free to be my friend and if need some input. Just ask.
    **Neons** Bob
  5. scalercflyer
    11-23-2008 06:47 PM
    I would count it a privilege to be among your Friends. Marty

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.03384 seconds with 13 queries