WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight - Conversation Between floridawen and Angler-Hi

Conversation Between floridawen and Angler-Hi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Angler-Hi
    07-05-2009 02:30 PM
    Thanks a million Wen!!!!!
  2. floridawen
  3. Angler-Hi
    06-29-2009 04:24 PM
    Hey Wen, I was trying to order that LVD cell reader you e-mailed me about, but I deleted the damn thing, and now I don't remember the site to order it, lol. Could you give me the link again friend? Thanks.

Mike
  4. Angler-Hi
    06-01-2009 10:25 AM
    Glad to hear you're getting back into man. By the way, thanks for all those crazy e-mails, lol. I love those things!
  5. floridawen
    05-17-2009 11:48 PM
    I joined a NEW RC CLUB, Beautiful, large open field........ paved runway. But 97% Gas / Nitro. I am only ONE OF FOUR guys out of over 138 that are into ELECTRICS !! Check out their web site: http://trac_tampa.homestead.com/
    Wen
  6. floridawen
    05-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Hello Mike,
    I'm flyin' once again after "quitting" for about a year. As you know my Cessna was trashed, NOW I have an ElectraSTAR, a NexSTAR and a new ELECTRO-STICK. I quit that other club and haven't seen my friend Jerry in over a year. Last time we spoke (in person) he had a T-28 FOAMY and wrecked his Cessna too !!

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.04063 seconds with 13 queries