Go Back  WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Wrench66
Reload this Page >

Conversation Between Wrench66 and ministeve2003

Conversation Between Wrench66 and ministeve2003
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. ministeve2003
    04-20-2009 07:12 AM
    hmm... weird... Oh well... I have another one of those motors...., but I don't have another small esc, so If you have a 10amp, that would work perfect... I think its an 8amp motor...

I'll have to check prop size again... I know I was running like a 5x5 on 3cell so maybe 7x4 or slightly less on 2cell should work good...

SK
  2. Wrench66
    04-20-2009 06:40 AM
    Hey bud, weird prob tonight......I'm pulling all we need off that little delta and upon testing the motor and esc (they're soldered together) I find that 1) the motor has a broken or separated wind inside, it will not do anything but the classic brushless stutter when throttled up and 2) that Turnigy 10a esc is toast....has that burnt smell near the FETs.
    It LOOKS like the two probs happened at the same time.....maybe the motor shorted and took the esc with it? Anyway, we're gonna need something else for the little Gee Bee.
    Maybe a blue wonder you have there?? I did just buy two ELE 10a esc's if you need them.

Lemme know what you'd like to do.......sorry for the bad news!

--Ray

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.04620 seconds with 13 queries