WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight - Conversation Between Voyager2lcats and CHELLIE

Conversation Between Voyager2lcats and CHELLIE
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. CHELLIE
    01-10-2010 10:53 PM
    Hi Bob :) Thank you for the complements on the funjet article, I was surprised when EFM asked me to do a article on my scratch built Funjet, it was fun and i hope people get to enjoy this jet as much as i do, I fly the scratch built FJ more than the original FJ :) its just more enjoyable to me to fly, Take care and have fun, Chellie
  2. Voyager2lcats
    01-10-2010 10:48 PM
    Chellie, I read your article in Electric Flyer on the FunJet. What a great article! I like your perspective, but hey, you knew that already! LOL. Bob
  3. Voyager2lcats
    05-05-2009 05:47 AM
    Chellie, you have 138 friends?! Too much! I'll bet all the male nerds in high school were your slaves! LOL! Just kidding!
  4. Voyager2lcats
    09-04-2008 03:19 PM
    Chellie, thanks for the friends request. I feel like Fly Time. I am always checking the "Thanks" button on your posts! You are fantastic. I like your sense of humor and your honesty. I like helicopters too. ;)

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.05918 seconds with 13 queries