Go Back  WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Voyager2lcats
Reload this Page >

Conversation Between Voyager2lcats and PaperAirplane

Conversation Between Voyager2lcats and PaperAirplane
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. PaperAirplane
    02-03-2010 02:32 AM
    We got lots of snow coming, so Ill have time to work on the SS, hopefully find the problematic servo or whatever.
  2. Voyager2lcats
    02-03-2010 02:03 AM
    PaperAirplane, thanks for the post on my visitor board. Get that SlowStick flying and get some Dow PB foam when you have the time. Personally, it is excellent build material- easy to form without heat, glues and sands very easily, and the grain on the foam is very smooth. A little water-thinned vinyl spackle and you have a nice smooth surface to cover with silk and water-based polyurethane.
  3. PaperAirplane
    02-02-2010 02:39 AM
    Hey man, I never replied to your vis. message.

I hope to get the DOW PBIII next time im at the hardware store. I will check the HD, if they dont carry any I'll get to Lowes. Right now Im trying to get my SlowStick up in the air.
  4. Voyager2lcats
    01-10-2010 10:45 PM
    Hey PaperAirplane, I just posted about Dow PB III blue foam. Well, my opinion at least! I think you will do well with it if you decide to buy it. If you finish it with light weight spackle, silk (no, it's not expensive), and water based polyurethane you will rival any balsa and tissue plane out there.
  5. Voyager2lcats
    11-26-2009 07:54 PM
    Hey Paperairplane. Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you are building something today that will fly in the future! You are totally correct about keeping things private on the WWW; too many things can happen when you give out personal information. I noticed that the picture on my photo gallery that gets the most hits is a picture of me! I find that strange. The focus to me is models not the individual. Maybe I'm just weird that way.
  6. Voyager2lcats
    11-12-2009 07:08 PM
    Yes, it's really a traffic jam at RCG. However, they have some excellent kit and scratch builders. You can get some great building tips if you are willing to "lurk".
  7. Voyager2lcats
    11-12-2009 02:03 AM
    It's okay PaperAirplane, someone has to "win" it!

Bob

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.05254 seconds with 13 queries