Go Back  WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > texasclouds
Reload this Page >

Conversation Between texasclouds and Voyager2lcats

Conversation Between texasclouds and Voyager2lcats
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Voyager2lcats
    12-12-2009 05:20 AM
    I need to make you a friend! I made a really stupid remark about your Mountain Models Dandy Sport in your photo gallery. I thought it was a Waco glider! Doh!
  2. Voyager2lcats
    12-04-2009 05:09 PM
    Hi again, thanks for the picture ratings in the photo gallery. I am less thin-skinned about comments after Mowerman gave one of my pics a "3". LOL. I shouldn't care, but I always feel like if you have to criticize, then make a point of explaining it. Yes, I did a lousy job of framing the P-47. LOL.
  3. texasclouds
    12-03-2009 06:45 AM
    I would have given you a 10.0, but you lost points for poor picture framing. He he. It wasn't the plane, it was the photographer. ;-)
  4. Voyager2lcats
    12-02-2009 08:59 PM
    Hey, thank you for the 8.0 rating on my Estes P-47 Thunderbolt. LOL. I know it will fly nicely once I get the motor, ESC, and LiPo shoe-horned into that little body. I need to heat form a decent plastic cowling as that foam one isn't going to last the way I fly!
  5. Voyager2lcats
    11-12-2009 07:20 PM
    I just wanted to let you know that I (finally) answered your question about buzzards (turkey vultures and black vultures in my case).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.10589 seconds with 14 queries