Conversation Between Don Sims and fdnyjery
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Don Sims
    11-09-2015 10:24 PM
    Jerry, since the new owners took over the site has been running slower and slower. Unfortunately they won't fix the issue or several other problems we're having, making it highly frustrating for the site members and volunteer staff. We're glad that folks stick with the site considering all the problems.
    I'll look into your other issue, as a long time member you shouldn't be having that problem!
  2. fdnyjery
    11-09-2015 06:08 PM
    Mr. Sims, 2 questions for you. 1) Is their a reason it takes over 2 minutes to bring up TODAYS POSTS on my computer? I have had my PC examined by Bright house our local cable co. here in Florida and they state that I have the highest speed available .
    Also on the bottom it states I am NOT allowed to post and yet I have been posting for over 7 years, asking questions and receiving answers? I know you are real busy with the site so at your convenience I would like a reply Thank You.
    Respectfully Submitted
    jerry Okeefe AKA fdnyjery

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.05445 seconds with 13 queries