WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight - Conversation Between CHELLIE and GUNNEREDWARDS

Conversation Between CHELLIE and GUNNEREDWARDS
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. CHELLIE
    04-10-2010 04:33 AM
    Today 08:32 PM
    CHELLIE

Hi GunnerEdwards :) your avitar pic has to be small, or it wont take, I would be glad to help you out on this site, just ask :) you can enter pics in the photo Gallery, there is a tool bar at the top of the Wattflyer page, click on Photo gallery, and enter your pics, your pics have to be sized, i normally size my pics at 1000x800 pixels, more than that, and the site wont take the picture , I have a canon camera, and use ZOOMBROWSER EX to size my pics with, Thank you for the Makita drill and ion battery tip, I need to spend a little more money and get a Quallity Cordless drill, Also for posting your contact info, go to My Wattflyers, at the left top of the page, amd click on that, Hope that helps, Take Care, Chellie
  2. GUNNEREDWARDS
    04-09-2010 01:26 PM
    I figured out how to get a avitar up, but after it takes it, the site tells me the upload failed.
  3. GUNNEREDWARDS
    04-09-2010 01:16 PM
    Think you could help me out on this site... its a little different than i"m used to. Where do i need to go to post my picture and contact info?
  4. GUNNEREDWARDS
    04-09-2010 01:13 PM
    You might want to get the new makita drill with lith ion batteries. I have had mine for over a year and they still hold up about 2 days(use it constantly)
    dan

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.06215 seconds with 14 queries