WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight - Conversation Between CHELLIE and tobydogs

Conversation Between CHELLIE and tobydogs
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. CHELLIE
    05-04-2016 04:48 AM
    Hi Stu :) Congrats on making the 100 mph club :) Its not east to do, I know :)
  2. tobydogs
    05-01-2016 02:11 AM
    Hi Chellie,
    Its been great seeing ya around lately. i just posted a video finally getting the 100mph mark. let me know if i need to post any other information regargin the runs. fortunately the video speaks for its self. didn't expect my bud would have a radar device which really proved to be pretty consistent. i also had the phone app doppler running but only got 2 passes recorded and one was 100.4 but might have been during a tight turn.

anyway,it's good to see your still around. hope your having fun. stu
  3. tobydogs
    05-28-2011 01:10 AM
    great signature line ! very good advice and ful of wisdom from above. stu
  4. CHELLIE
    04-20-2010 04:25 AM
    Hi Stuart :) Thank you for the very nice complements :) it is My privilage to have you as a friend too :) I have meet some of the Nicest people here on Wattflyers, I found a few people near me, and we started a RC Club, the Chino Renegades, please come over and Join us, tell them Chellie sent you :) Take Care and Have fun, Chellie

http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/show...35751&page=434
  5. tobydogs
    04-19-2010 06:02 PM
    hi chellie,its an honor to call you a friend ,i really like the way you help others here at the wf...very cool!there have been a few times i posted questions where i felt like just asking you because you really do have alot of experience in this electric hobby of flying and i trust that very much.

thanks for being a good i-net friend. your bud in nj,stu
  6. CHELLIE
    04-19-2010 09:12 AM
    how did you escape my friends list ? :) LOL

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.05777 seconds with 13 queries