WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight - Conversation Between CHELLIE and Eddy

Conversation Between CHELLIE and Eddy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. CHELLIE
    04-27-2015 05:05 AM
    Great Job and Nice Flight Eddy :) Keep up the Nice Work :) Chellie
  2. Eddy
    04-26-2015 04:41 AM
    This video is good for insomnia. It will put you right to sleep.

Thanks to the good people here at WattFlier, I got it finished, and I got it right. Here on my maiden flight, I am just trimming, and checking the battery capacity to see if I can reach my goal of 10 minutes. Much to my delight, it gets at least 12, with no strain on the battery. Sorry, but I don't have a zoom feature on my hatcam. >>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdEA8GfcBQs&feature=em-upload_owner

Eddy
  3. Eddy
    02-20-2015 05:37 AM
    Hi Chellie, Thanks for the invitation to PM you if needed, and I just might take you up on that at times. I'm a very private person, ( shy I'm told ), and I don't like broadcasting my problems all of the time. I know that I upset "Stacks of Hay ?" a while back for repeating the same question a few times in a few different places, but I was just unsure of myself at that time, I wanted as many opinions as possible, and wanted to be absolutely certain that I was doing the correct thing. But thanks to you and Mr. Huber, I finally was made aware that I was on the right track . The Kadet Senior is progressing fine now, and maybe it will even be finished in a few months.

Eddy
  4. CHELLIE
    02-19-2015 09:14 PM
    Hi Eddy :) I have been into CL, Free flight and RC for over 48 years :) Thank my Father for getting me started with a Cox PT-19 Control line plane at about the age of 12 :) I am 60 years young now but i look 29 :) LOL feel free to PM me if you have any Questions, I have learned a lot here and love to pass on what I have learned, Take care and have fun, Chellie
  5. Eddy
    02-19-2015 05:53 AM
    Hi Chellie, I responded earlier, but I guess that it didn't get posted. I will try to contribute a little whenever I can. Yes E power is new to me, but I have been flying R/C about 55 years now, and probably over 15 more for U-Control, Free Flight, Gliders, Rubber Powered, etc, etc. For the last 30 years it has been Giant Scale gassers mostly, IMAA Golden Age Scale stuff, not IMAC. Never liked 3-D. So I have been aeromodeling for over a total of 70 years, and I must have learned something along the way. I just can't lift the Big Birds anymore, so I sold most all my gassers, and here I am now into electric, and I really am happy and excited about the new challenge.

Thanks for all of your help.

Eddy
  6. CHELLIE
    02-18-2015 07:30 AM
    Hi Eddy :) We all help each other here :) I learned a lot here when i first started with E Power, it was very very difficult for me at first, I almost gave up and went back to Nitro :) but i stuck with it and all the folks here helped me tremendously, so its my turn to help others, it will be your turn next to help others once you feel comfortable with E Power , Take care and have fun, Chellie
  7. Eddy
    02-18-2015 05:46 AM
    What a good feeling it is to be able to come here and find help when you need it.

Thank you Chellie .

Eddy

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.03887 seconds with 13 queries