WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight - Conversation Between swass rc dawg and GreenAce92

Conversation Between swass rc dawg and GreenAce92
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. GreenAce92
    12-05-2010 08:19 AM
    Here's an example of that simple sloper that I was telling you about
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf3S5LycU3g
  2. GreenAce92
    12-05-2010 07:30 AM
    Hey Swass you still looking for help? I can help you out, sorry for such a late reply (3 months :( ) but I haven't been on watt in a while.

About the plank, I could definitely help you with that.
    Easiest design, straight leading edge, trailing edge forward tapered, then just put the CG as far forward as you can and adjust back as you see fit.

Will create a nice aerobatic plank
  3. swass rc dawg
    09-15-2010 03:53 AM
    im in to it sloping that is! any help with A plank sloper wood be nice
  4. swass rc dawg
    08-27-2010 08:36 AM
    do you think you cold give me some planes for swordfish i cant find a good set of planes for a plank like that?
  5. swass rc dawg
    05-01-2010 03:36 AM
    i wood like some with your plank sloper
  6. GreenAce92
    04-30-2010 02:24 AM
    Hey Swass are you still into sloping? I'm working with Plank slopers now and Plank SAL designs... could help you with the swordfish request before
  7. GreenAce92
    03-11-2009 11:04 PM
    The swordfish is my own design, i think it would be a great sloper, it has some speed on it thats for sure, if you are interested in plans i can post them. Its a relatively simple bird to build, the 30in span version needs to be around 5oz AUW or less to be in the 3oz/sq feet area. The CG is not very sensitive although its better to be alittle far forward than back because when the CG is backwards it tucks inwards like an inward loop. Im looking for Flat land thermalling so im going for slickness/strength and lightness
  8. swass rc dawg
    03-11-2009 05:10 AM
    what do you think that sword fish wood on some slopes
    ware did you get it

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.05694 seconds with 17 queries