Go Back  WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > sam94
Reload this Page >

Conversation Between sam94 and Bub Steve

Conversation Between sam94 and Bub Steve
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Bub Steve
    08-12-2009 07:26 PM
    Gets hard as Steel!! bubsteve
  2. sam94
    08-12-2009 07:22 PM
    Thanks steve, my cf came today, just one question does it go hard, or does it stay stringy, (actually thats two questions).
    lol, thanks again.
  3. sam94
    08-03-2009 08:27 PM
    Hi, steve thought i'd mail again, im in the build of building a large 4m foam glider, yeah i know 4M FOAM GLIDER - lol, the Carbon Fibre strands would be absolutley perfect to go in the wings to rienforce it,

Could i possible have 4 strands (not 5 as i put in the other message), i think 4 will be enough if that ok with you, could you please reply ASAP as im starting the build tomorrow.

Much appreciated Bub (steve - lol)
  4. sam94
    08-03-2009 08:17 PM
    Hi i desperatley need some carbon fibre strands- like depreratley, need to reanforce my glider, can i have some please, possible 5 strands.

Thanks, please reply and ill send you my address

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.04959 seconds with 13 queries