All my experiments and accomplshments
100 2173
Hobby People Wasp, normally a slow stick type of build with exposed stick fuse and electronics. I made some fuse covers out of 6mm Depron just to be...
100 2133
Crazy Max 1
An old veteran Formosa is now a much feared Axis KI-61 "Tony" fighter! :)  lol
Ah, the new baby.....C-47 Skytrain before she was presented with her colors.  
12-20-08 maiden flight shake down run, flew right off the work table...
The fleet, United Nations? I dunno....that Spit is eyeing the FW's six!
A nitroplanes.com FW190, one of my favorite flyers! No...it's not stock.....not by a long shot. Has the typical changes..brushless 225w outrunner...
Smiley and the "says-nah"
Nitroplanes.com Cessna 182 Skylane. 41" wing span and AUW of approx 20oz. Xlnt flyer and looks great.
Tee-Tail Delta :) 
Modified SQD from Chellie's thread. Fun to fly and looks unique.
Flys just biitchen on a crisp Oct evening. The maiden went perfect although i do have some work to do as the plane does fly tail heavy. Not bad and...
All finished now and ready to maiden. AUW is right at 15oz and has approx 20oz thrust. The CG is just a pinch rearward of correct so we may have a...
100 1321
P1040061
100 1319
How they all begin
SS and Charlie dog
Foamboard scratchbuilt Zero, rebuilt after horrific crash that severed the nose just forward of the wing. Flew well and was later an unfortunate...
Vietnam era L-19 Bird Dog, scratch built from Dollar Tree foam board and styrofoam mid section. Tower pro 2410-09 w/ 9x4.7 SF prop, 2s 900 lipo, 2x...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.06132 seconds with 10 queries