It's a short journey.
Here is the short list of planes I've owned, crashed, and repaired. Some hang lifeless from the wall. Some still have hearts. One is about to be gutted....but then repainted to fly agian someday.(my best flyer to date T-34 Mentor.)
Another hand me down. E-flite (?) Ulitmate Bipe. I had to do some work on it but it flew again. Wow! What a different plane to fly!
Inspired by GWS. I just had too.
Someday it'll do a hundred.
I'm beginning to see a theme here...
Styker...my latest project. Not even finished yet.
Club hand-me-down Alfa models P-47D. Used and abused. Crashed and rebuilt over and over. Just re-powered it myself. If it survives me, I'll find...
Couple of retired models. Both GWS. Pizza didn't fly as well as expected. Had some fun with it though. No, it doesn't look like a pizza... I couldn't...
My GWS Slow Stick after major modifications. Fun to fly with a screaming monkey on its back.
-F in it's glory before I trashed it. (Still needed more lights though.)
GWS Pico Stick-F. Cheap kit to give me something to do. Turned it into a night flier. I was still in my infancy as a pilot so it got crashed a lot....
Sapac T-34 Mentor RTF...1st plane. What a complete piece of work by Sapac. UNFLYABLE in the RTF form. Later modded to brushless and the battery...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.07764 seconds with 12 queries