Wattflyer RC Network: RC Universe :: RCU Magazine :: RCU Forums :: RCU Classifieds :: RCU User Reviews :: RCU YouTube
Home Who's Online Calendar Today's Posts RealTime Post Spy Mark Forums Read
Go Back   WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > AMA and Informal Clubs > AMA Clubs > AMA District l Clubs > Massachusetts
Register Members List Wattflyer Extras Articles Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Social Groups

Thank you for your support (hide ads)

Old 04-07-2017, 01:07 AM   #1
gramps2361
Community Moderator

View gramps2361's Gallery9
Club: Rocky Hill Flying Circus
Friends: (24)
Default Welcoming new members

I became the president of the Rocky Hill Flying Circus last fall. We are accepting new members as we have openings. We keep it limited to 40 members, and we have 15 open spots. If you live in the area of Oxford MA and would like to join a friendly club with no drama please reply here in this thread, or send me a PM.
Hope the weather gets better up here between snow. rain, and wind mother nature has not been kind to us flyers.

President RHFC
Old 04-07-2017, 02:36 AM   #2
Bald Paul

View Bald Paul's Gallery9
Club: Campobello Flyers
Friends: (4)

It's a bit of a drive for me now. :-)

Still building, but it's been really windy here lately, although I did get in a recent flight. Almost lost the plane when a gust grabbed it, so I'm being a little more prudent and waiting for the winds to calm down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl9TDZQE-j8&t=139s

Found a good club down here, but there aren't any hobby shops nearby. In fact, I have to drive to NC for the closest one.

Do we have to refer to you as "Mr. President" now? :-)

Paul

What goes up, must come down. The trick is to keep it in one piece.
Old 04-21-2017, 12:12 AM   #3
gramps2361
Community Moderator

View gramps2361's Gallery9
Club: Rocky Hill Flying Circus
Friends: (24)

For you Paul it will be sir President.
Glad you found a club to join, but sorry about the hobby shop. I find it nice to still be able to go to Hog Heaven and deal with them. I am one that bop's in on your builds to see what you are up too.
Gotta good bunch at the club now. They really want to put some effort into getting the field so we can take off and land. It got even worse from the time you flew down there. Hard to believe it could get worse, but it sure did.
Be good and say high to the wife for me.

President RHFC

WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > AMA and Informal Clubs > AMA Clubs > AMA District l Clubs > Massachusetts